Friday, January 18

Camera Phone catch up

So occasionally I capture some cute shots on my phone. It always takes me forever to upload them to the computer and they are not the best quality but I finally did it, and these are the few worth sharing....

This was taken over Christmas at the Point Defiance Zoo. It's Peyton's first Carousel ride and he went with his Papa. It's the wallpaper on my phone and every time I open my phone to make a call and Peyton sees it, he calls out gleefully, "Papa, Papa!" He really does love his Papa...

Not the best quality but this was taken when Ian and I were babysitting Audra and Colin back in December. Audra was very upset over the absence of Mommy and I caught Peyton "consoling" her. He kept talking to her about Mommy and Daddy and hugging her. She was annoyed but I was delighted at the display of compassion. Oh, and yes, she was dressed as a horsey for the evening...

A good book, leads to a good nap, 'nuff said...

This one was taken at the Spokane Mall when we were there in October. Eli was promised "rides" as a reward and Peyton got in on the action...

The boys together on the Ice Cream truck

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peyton consoling Audra is so SWEET! You'll have to make sure that they see it when they are teenagers..:-) The one with the old guy and the horse er-ah I mean the old horse and guy is note worthy as well. I need to start taking some pics with my ph.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com