We got our first real snow of the year this morning - about 2 inches. Peyton, Maggie and I went out and had a great time just crunching around in it... here's the evidence...



















Welcome to my blog! Who makes up The Wrench Monkees? My husband Ian (an Electrical Engineer with the City), Peyton (our first born and the love of our lives), Ashtyn (our second born, ALSO the love of our lives), Maggie (our faithful, lovable Labradoodle) and Me (the ringmaster.) Please don't pass this blog address out to others. I would like to keep it just between my family and friends. Enjoy!










Blog Template by YummyLolly.com
8 comments:
Who loved the snow more...Maggie or Peyton? It's kind of a novelty over there isn't it. He has grown and changed a lot...what a GUY!
He's so cute in his snow clothes and hat! It's so amazing how much they change in a year at this age! What are you using to write on your photos? I love it!
I use a photo website called picnik (www.picnik.com) It's free and really easy and fun to use. Courtney turned me on to it...
Snowbaby!
Thanks! I'll have to try it! Very cute!
Cute snow photos. Maggie looks confused. What a sweetie! Cindy in Anchorage
While I love that Peyton had so much fun in the snow. I WANT SUMMER! He is a cutie!
Oh is he ever the darling. He has changed so much in one year too!! I'm glad you've got some snow to frolic in!! Hooray!
Post a Comment