
Well I seem to be averaging only 1-2 posts a month lately. A testament I suppose to how busy my boy keeps me and how antsy he gets when I get on the computer... It's been a busy time for us. We've spent a lot of weekends either out of town or entertaining out-of-towners. It seems I get the camera out less and less these days so I've gathered the best of what I've got for show and tell...

Peyton changes every day and is constantly making me laugh, smile and generally want to smother him with kisses for all the cute things he does. Last night he bumped his head and let ou
t a very clear "owie!", bless his heart, he's had a lot of those lately as he gets more adventurous. He repeats everything we say... even sneezes - "choo!" he says after each one. He constantly greets me with "hiiiii", which is soooo cute in person and says "cheeyos" for cheerios. He is getting better with the spontaneous "tayku" (thank you) after I give him things and still sticks his tongue out when he tries to say "pleathe".
I had several weeks of severe back pain but am doing so much better a couple visits to the Chiropractor. Other than that, my pregnancy is going extremely well. Some might even call it boring - a good thing in my book. The baby is getting a lot more active so I'm hopeful that the gender will be revealed on Monday. I MUST know!!!
Next week we head down to Portland for Thanksgiving and then we plan to stay put until after this kid arrives. We'll be hosting my family here for Christmas this year - I'm so excited! I've never had my family to MY house for Christmas. I'm barely hanging on until after Thanksgiving to start decorating. I've started wrapping presents and am just about done shopping already thanks to the Internet! Speaking of...I found the cutest PBK quilt o
n Ebay the other day for Peyton's new room. He'll stay in his crib for a little while longer but will also have his "big boy" bed in there so of course it must be decorated! I was planning on doing his room with a mild doggy theme and the quilt is covered with doggies riding in old red trucks - totally cute, and a steal too!






4 comments:
I love the pics....sweet post! Mr.McCutie is at his finest. The quilt is perfect....good find! I love his "Hiiiiii!".
Ok so I know its because I am pregnant and music is so moving but "It feels like home to me" was playing while I read your post and I bawled my eyes out. Thanks for a good cry. I love the photos!
So glad for your boring pregnancy. That's the way it should be. When I was at Pike Place Market last week I saw so many well behaved babies, no spit up, no blowout diapers, well rested parents and cute fleece clothes in some of the booths. Made me consider baby #3 but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. . .
I love Petyon's little language skills and his cute new robe! He's a little old man in it!! I too am glad your pregnancy is boring...king of like Survivor now that Jean-Robert got sent home! He was my entertainment!! Anyway, I love that your family is coming to your house for Christmas! Matt's mom gets here tomorrow to spend a week with us! I cannot wait!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment